In order to do so, the FIC relies on:
- The trade show, to share knowledge and ideas, recruit new employees and maintain contacts
- The forum, to discuss and debate with experts, to gather ideas and to share professional lessons
- The Observatory, to continue exchanging views and information after the FIC, to explore topics in greater depth and to consolidate our network of experts and like minded throughout the year
FIC's 2019 edition focuses on Security and Privacy by Design, together with Heralding Innovation. EuroCloud Europe is supporting the Forum and is part of the International Advisory Board of the conference.
Why to participate?
- Open up the cybersecurity debate by bringing together digital transformation players and security experts
- Speed-up the development of a European Cybersecurity Market
- Promote innovation in the service of digital trust
- Foster a holistic approach of cybersecurity to support organizations in their digital transformation
- Promote a combined “top down” and “bottom-up” approach to cybersecurity
- Create synergies between the different ecosystems by building bridges between the private and public sectors, between industry and the academia, and between roles and “trades”